Lots of new stuff! Sorry this post is sort of jumbled with jewelry and photography but I suppose it is where my head is at lately. I have been swimming with ideas and I've been at home a lot lately while my son has been very sick. Tomorrow we might end up at the hospital for a chest X-ray--plus the poor kid had pink eye in both eyes! Welcome to kindergarten.

Here are some new pieces I've made lately. I worked on more jewelry this evening and cannot wait to photograph my latest erector set piece! It has such a modern look to it.
The hooks are completely made by hand out of sterling silver and the hanging pieces are vintage taken off of a necklace. They are also sterling silver.
This one has a bit of weight to it yet a delicate look with the swarovski crystals and light chain.
Click here to see it on etsy.
I am so proud of this piece. I cut a piece of sheet metal that perfectly matches the back of the piece and I soldered it on so it has such a nice finished look. I'll be listing it on etsy in the next couple of days.


I am expanding to Holly, Mi! Hopefully soon My Sweet Holly will be carrying Lilacpop and I'll be doing a trunk show during their Ladies Night Nov. 12 from 5-9! Click here for more info.



This would be the perfect gift for the crafter or sewer in your life! Click here to purchase.





I finally finished this photo for my friends Rose and Mario for their band, Invisible Twin's promo stuff. That is them chasing themselves.




Rose and I have a photo shoot in mind possibly for this week with a creepy doll theme taken in a graveyard. Can't wait for that! Plus our friend, Alvita is going to style it for us.




New fall print available.


My beautiful daughter wants to get into modeling so I took some photos of her today for her portfolio.





This reminds me of an 18th century painting.






And I took these of me.

Fierce. Lol.





"One Sided"









Channeling La Roux here.

 
Top