As we wrap up our Melrose Crawl adventure of October 21st with an extended peek inside of "Rust And Roses", let me remind you that we'll be doing it again on November 18th from 6:00-10:00 PM here in downtown Phoenix, Arizona on 7th Avenue North of Indian School Road... so if you'd like to join us... see you there for the next Crawl!   It's a blast and you're sure to find some of your beloved Found Treasures as you do the Melrose Crawl and I'm quite certain that you will have an amazing time.



One of the unexpected Joys of Blogging has been in the sharing... I started this Blog Adventure just for myself, not expecting to meet so many like minded Spirits and amazing Artists as I've been Blessed to have experience in these few short months since my Blog was up and running.   It has grown me in so many ways... as an Artist and personally... I've always lived my Bohemian Lifestyle, but I never thought to capture the moments and document the things that I love and share them... not only for others to enjoy, but also to have the memories in a format I can visit again and again... and share with future generations, as I've also begun to have a Blog Book published for my Grandchildren and future generations to have in our Library.  They are already entranced to see themselves, our Home and our adventures in a book that they can enjoy and share with their Friends... and hopefully down the road... with their children and Grandchildren... and what a wonderful Legacy that will be to leave behind... Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top