I had to share with you these magnificent Bohemian Bags by 'Resident Saint' Shelly Session of Sirens And SaintsAs a Fabric Artist myself I am passionate about the wearable Art that utilizes repurposed Fabrics and Bohemian Bling.  Though I can and do make my own Bohemian Treasures Bags I also collect wearable Art from other Artists that I admire the work of... I was definitely going to procure one of Shelly's fabulous Bags after seeing them, though chosing a favorite was particularly challenging since they're all gorgeous... I'm drawn to the ones with Vintage Needlepoint incorporated into the design.  I know how much work and expense goes into making a quality Bag using the Fabrics, Trims and Bling of this calibre and Shelly's are very reasonably priced for those of you who want a OOAK Bag to tote around town.   I'm loving the variety of designs she's come up with and the use of prints, textures and Vintage lovelies.  I narrowed it down to my fav and snapped it up before I missed the chance since it was being adored by at least a couple of other Gals I know. *Sorry Ladies... I HAD to have this one!*  See if you can guess which one it was peeps???  Yep you're right... the Needlepoint Floral with Poppies and luxurious cut Velvet...  This one is going under the Tree... and as always it was wrapped up as beautifully as the contents!  Adorable Minnie is modeling her chosen Bag... wise Gal snapping one up ASAP before they sell out!  See how fashionably Bohemian Chic you can look wearing one Ladies! *wink*  And that's the gifted Artist herself, Shelly Session, modeling my beloved pride and joy, a Magnolia Pearl Mary Poppin's Bag, it really suits her... it looked pretty in her fabulous Shop vignette too!  Shelly, you really have outdone yourself with these fabulous creations Girlfriend... LOVE, LOVE, LOVING them ALL!!!  So rush on down there my Friends to see all Shelly's fabulousness for yourselves and get a bag while there's still some left, my photos don't do any of them justice.   And for those of you who live in California, Shelly is opening a second Sirens And Saints Store in Escondido in mid January adjacent to The Urban Barn!!!  For those of you in Phoenix, see ya at the next Melrose Crawl this coming Thursday...  Christmas Blessings Ya'll... Dawn... The Bohemian 
 
Top