All the vendors are stocking up and getting ready for an awesome show in downtown Ferndale this Saturday at AJ's Cafe. And check out the Winter Fling blog's feature of all the awesome DJ's that will be spinning all day! Come down and support your local artists and crafters (and friends!) by buying local/handmade for your holiday gifts, listen to some sweet music from the area's hippest DJ's, have a coffee and some yummy snacks, and enter some raffles for crazy cool prizes! How could you not have fun???


Here are some of my new items I'll be bringing:


Detroit Snow Globes!


Chunky Brown Scarflette. Or get it here on my etsy site!


This scarflette is a bit thinner and looks great worn all day. The button is vintage. It was my grandmother's. Get it here too.


I love this chunky black neckwarmer. I crocheted the buttons too. Get it here.


I have this available as a print here. I also mounted an 8x10 to a thick piece of wood and gave it a high gloss shellac. I'll be bringing that along as well.

 
Top