No actual theme to this week's Friday's Favorites feature-just some seriously sweet stuff. Ragtime tonk dress $800
from Kcoline
Great dress and great photo too.

Recycled skateboard bench $699.99


I feel like I've featured these before but I don't care because they rock.



Impacto Recycled Record Cuff $14
from Tresijas


new okapi bluish grey knitted dress $160
Be sure to check out the entire shop because not only are her knitted items beautiful but some of the most unique I've ever seen. This shop is full of very current high fashion!



Turkey Feathers Watercolor Print $18
Daydreaming at Sunset Print $15
from dannyphillipsart





TV XMass Tree Limited Edition $35
I love these prints so much that I had to feature 2 from their shop!
Seductive Limited Edition $30
from promopocket


HOLLA gold limited edition recycled wood sign $42
from WilliamDohman
Upcycled Messenger Bag $299
Each week I feature items from etsy and I'm always on the lookout for unique items that are photographed well. If you want your item featured or want to nominate an item feel free to leave a comment with a link or leave me a comment on facebook here.
Follow me on twitter!







 
Top