I'm so glad I'm a Woman, we have SO much more we can be openly passionate about and  enjoy: decorating... our Homes... fashionable clothing... hats... bags... jewelry... perfumes,  lotions and potions... flowers... cooking... chachkes... make-up... trips to the Salon... Pedis, Manis and Spa treatment pamperings... housewares... furniture... Art in any form... Animals *especially Baby Animals*... Children... Crafts... sumptuous fabrics like Linens, Tule, Chiffon, Brocade, Lace, Velvet, Embroidery... accessories... Girlie Movies... Shopping... anything pretty or cute *smiles* ... well, you get my drift, our lists are virtually endless and without limits!  And what do poor Men have... tools, cars and Sports. *YAWN*  I know, it's a bit of an exaggeration... but I do believe it's true in many respects... and unless a Guy wants to be mercilessly teased he can't openly show much interest in the things us Gals are passionate about and in love with.   Just ask most little Boys, before the age that they learn to be Macho and the testosterone kicks into high gear *wink*... they're likely to be brutally honest and lament that Girls have all the "cool stuff"... and we do you know... there are so many more adorable fashions and toys for little Girls and for us big Gals... and I would have to agree that OUR stuff is way cooler *LOL*... and we have it all really... because it doesn't matter if we also show an open passion about tools or cars or Sports as well... or want to borrow our Fellas clothes. *Sorry Guys I know it's not fair, but it's just how it is, deal with it!*  Our Fashions even have more variety: Shirts, Pants, Shorts, Skirts, Dresses, Full piece Bathing Suits and Bikinis, Sweaters, Jackets, Vests, Pant Suits, Capris and a variety of ever changing Faddish Fashions and accessories... Men, well they're stuck with Shirts, Pants, Shorts, Sweaters, Suits and Jackets pretty much *yawn* ... who ever looked at the Red Carpet to see what version of a Tuxedo the Guys were wearing!? *smiles*  Yes, there are many Joys of being a Woman and reveling in our Femininity... I'm so glad I'm a Woman and I celebrate it... because I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the things I can be openly passionate about... how about you? ... Dawn... The Bohemian

*Some Fashion images cribbed from E-Bay and Magnolia Pearl Online Boutique*
 
Top