This season has been truly incredible for me as an artist. The positive response from customers is overwhelming! It has been so rewarding to go to shows and see customers from previous shows coming back or others who recognize my work from other places or in print. I have had numerous generous people come up to me at shows and bring me their recycled pill bottles or odds and ends for me to play with. The support and appreciation for what I do is seriously amazing. When I meet someone who really gets what I am doing is part of the reason I make things to begin with.

As a thank you for coming out to my shows, buying my jewelry and/or art, and being supportive friends I'm offering 40% off one item in either of my stores. It's cutting it pretty close to get it in time for Christmas but if I put the order through the lab Tuesday morning then it should still make it in time and if it's jewelry you'd like I can ship it Tuesday priority (free upgrade) and it should make it. Or I can always take it to Yellow Door Art Market and you can pick it up there. Or maybe this is the chance to buy that item you've had your eye on for yourself! Just enter code "THANKYOU" at checkout. Applies to ONE item only in either LilacPOP or LilacPOP Photography. Thank you SO MUCH!!!!!!
 
Top