My first Christmas creation for this year :) In Dutch we call them "Knabbel and Babbel".When I was little I used to watch a movie every year with Chip & Dale and Mickey Mouse and Pluto decorating the Christmas tree, I just loved that short movie and still love Disney so I made Chip & Dale nails.

As a base I'm wearing P2 Divine and a white french with China Glaze Snow (see pictures below). I stamped with Konad SN red and plate M45. And I used selfmade water decals of Chip & Dale with Christmas hats (I photoshopped the hats on them myself). It is not so perfect (the dots aren't that great) but I'm happy with it :)

Photo of my hand with flash.

Photo without flash under artificial light.

Here are some photo's of only my base.
On top of the white french I have another coat of P2 Divine to make it less white and more shimmery.

I will make some more Christmas nails and I promise to blog about my little giveaway next week.
 
Top