I ran across these two adorable Antique Dolls in an Antique Shop and thought they were just precious...so I had to share.  I'm not a Doll Collector but these two would look lovely in any vignette of Vintage collectibles and Cottage Style decor don't you think? And on the way to the Shop I happened upon the most perfect Rose... it was enormous and SO fragrant... I wish I could get my Roses to produce like that... I'd have vases of them all over this ole' House!  Can you just imagine vases of Roses as perfect as this in every room!!!!!!!!!!!  *swoon*  And while I'm on the topic of showing off "What A Doll"... take a peek at my old Cat, Rat Boy, she's my living Doll and when she does not want her picture taken... she does like this... *LOL*... what a character... well... after 20+ years of me snapping pixs of her she had to resort to some paparazzi evading moves didn't she?!?! *wink*...  Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top