Sometimes I organize Konad workshops at my home, such as birthday and bachelor party's. But also workshop/ meetings with my nail friends from the forum Beautiful Nails 4 U :) This week I had 3 of those workshops and we had al lot of fun. So here some pictures.

I decorated my workshop room in Christmas style.

My stash and some stuff that is for sale.
My door with ofcourse Disney ;)

The table, my little Christmas tree and my Disney Christmas balls.

As a table seating I decorated soms mini Christmas balls with the first letter of their name en some stamps.

Saturday I was expecting 8 people but because of the snow and bad weather only 4 people came, but we had a lot of fun.

Here you can see me acting weird in the back hahaha (thanks Michelle for this photo)

Sunday I had another workshop/meeting but I don't have pictures of that day.

Yesterday Brenda came to me, another friend couldn't come so it was just the two of us. But again we had a lot of fun and we counted all my nailpolish :)

And Brenda gave my my first CND effects...so sweet :) I also got one from Henny that was a big surprise because I already saw her saturday but Brenda had the polish and she couln't come then, so I got it yesterday....thanks again sweeties for the CND.

Here you can see me and Brenda.

As a thank you gift I gave all of them a Candy cane with a set of selfmade Christmas decals.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Don't forget to enter my Giveaway
 
Top