Image purchased by me from Etsy of an Antique French Postcard
Image from Unknown Source
Image from E-Bay
Image from E-Bay
Image from Frilly Frocks
Image from Unknown Source

                                                          Image from Gypsy Moon
                                               Image and cuff creation from Gypsy Moon
Image and cuff creation from Gypsy Moon
Image of Jesus from Magnolia Pearl
Image from Unknown Source
Image from a Bohemian decorating site
Image from the interior of a Magnolia Pearl Bag
Image from Beautiful Life Photography
Image from A Fanciful Twist Blog
Art by Romany Soup
Image from Magnolia Pearl
Image from Bing Images of an Unknown location

I am an extremely visual person by nature... images that I adore and am drawn to often provide endless inspiration for living and for my Art.  What I love most about the Internet is that it has greatly expanded what images I'm exposed to... lets face it, in daily life there are limits as to what we actually see and have direct exposure to and can be inspired by.  I always loved Books and I still do, because they transported me to places on the canvas of my imagination that I may never actually get to or experience in this lifetime.  The Internet has provided a vast canvas of imagery that I can now paint on the canvas of my own imagination and provide so much more inspiration than I ever thought possible.  I want to thank each and every person who has shared their images online ever, you never really know how you will touch and transform the lives of others through your images.  I could never show you every image that has ever inspired me... but here are just a  few images of what typically inspires me on any given day: All of the images above have been cribbed from various shared online images on sites such as "Beautiful Life Photography", "The Art of Romany Soup", "Fanciful Twist", "Magnolia Pearl", "Frilly Frocks", "Gypsy Moon", "Bing", "E-Bay" and some I no longer remember... as well as the magnificent Peacock Image I purchased from Etsy.   When I want to have sensory overload or inspiration all I need do is Google a particular image that delights me or visit favorite Blogs and Shop sites.   In my World of adoring and sharing lush Vintage Fabrics, Bohemian Life, Flowers, Peacocks, Gypsy Vardos, Vintage and Antique Bohemian Bling, Art, decorating, old Architecture, Treasure Hunting, Salvage, Junquing, Persian Style Rugs, Flea Markets, Crystal Chandeliers, wearable Art, Mendhi, Faith, Family and God... I can now share a bit of my World and connect with a bit of yours.   Never before has it been so convenient to be inspired and exposed to whatever lays outside of our own little World and connect with others worldwide who may share our passions, our dreams, our lifestyle, our interests... or whose lives, passions, dreams, lifestyle and interests are vastly different from our own .  What images do you find most inspiring my Friends?  What do you enjoy sharing most of those bits of your life, world and lifestyle?  How has connecting to the vast community in cyberspace enlarged your vision, your exposure, your creations, your dreams?  I know that it has done a great deal to enlarge all of the above in me... and my Hope is that it has done the same for you... and that 2011 will be all that you Hope and envision it to be in your own little corner of the World... Happy New Year... Dawn... The Bohemian

*I apologize if I failed to acknowledge a credit to any of the amazing images in this Post that have provided inspiration and the joy of experiencing online. If the source is listed as Unknown by me, and you know who to credit, please let me know! - Dawn* 
 
Top