I'm always on the lookout for anything with a distinctive Bohemian flair because it is the style and aesthetic I'm most drawn to.  So imagine my delight today in finding these Christmas Ornaments with a Bohemian vibe... and better yet, they were marked 60% off!!!  They are not only delicate glass and elaborately hand-painted in rich vivid jewel tone colors, but they are bedecked with tiny Jewels, Seed Beads and Glitter so that they have texture as well as artistic indulgences on every ornament!   Each came in it's own velour lined case so that it has individual protective storage and for less than $2 each I was able to get a nice variety without breaking the Bank.  They had smaller versions of this shape that came in pairs... and Bell shaped versions... so I Hope what is left continue to get marked down further after Christmas so I can enlarge my collection of these Bohemian Holiday Jewels.   Imagine an entire Tree decorated in such Bohemian oppulence!  *swoon*  So, these were the last decorations to grace this year's Vintage theme Tree and now I'm done and can enjoy the fruits of my labor... Merry Christmas... Dawn... The Bohemian  


Be sure to visit us over at FADED CHARM for White Wednesday! 
 
Top