It's Winter in the Desert, but we don't get Snow... as a matter of fact, by the standards of most of the Country, our Winter temperatures are more like a hot Summer's day.  So we improvise to make our Winter Wonderlands and evoke a sense of the Season.  Whether it's using certain icy colors, Crystals, Cotton bushes, Winter and Spiritual themed props, shiny metallics, sparkling Bling, Glitter, Mercury Glass, Flocking, Lace and Angelic Gossamer Fabrics, and lots of White... we become imaginative in making a Winter Wonderland in the midst of the Desert.   It's no less Magical my Friends, whatever in your imagination brings Wonder in the Winter Months will do.  And I've grown to like it in the 35+ years I've made the Desert my Home... because I got to experience Snow and Ice for many years prior to moving to Arizona so I don't feel at all deprived... and I can still easily get to a Snowy Icy place in just a few hours if I want or need to experience it again.  I've been spoiled you see... because for many years now I also get to enjoy an imaginative Winter Wonderland each Christmas, drawn from the creations of many creative minds, as I bask in the warmth of a Desert December that feels and looks just like a perfect Summer's Day... and know that I'll never have to shovel Sunshine... and at my Season of life, that's a pretty good deal... Dawn... The Bohemian    

 
Top