\




















If you're looking for Magnolia Pearl in the Phoenix area, you need to truck on over to Frilly Frocks.  Not only does Angela Colletti-Cummings have an outstanding selection of the Magnolia Pearl  clothing line, but she also designs and makes an amazing Bohemian Chic collection of her own called Rare Earth Designs and some great accessories too, including these beautiful Velvet Rosette Wristbands.  "THE TOP" I have been lusting over is a lovely Rare Earth piece... and I finally got it my Friends!!! *whoo hoo and a happy dance*  So... how do I look?  And Angela my dear, thank you so much for the lovely gift of a Rosette Wristband ... I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it and it goes with my MP wardrobe perfectly, that was such a nice  unexpected surprise and so very generous of you!  Can you see how tickled I am with my two new beauties?!? *smiles*  And the packaging of it for under the tree is as lovely as the contents.  Angela and I had so much fun trying things on and visiting... and isn't she just adorable!!!  And be sure that you will not only enjoy shopping in this amazing Boutique because of the vast array of fabulous designers offered... but Angela and the Staff will make your shopping experience a deeply personal one and so much fun that you will not only come away with beautiful wardrobe... but with amazing new Friends... and Friendship is one of the best and most precious of Gifts you can receive... Christmas Blessings my Friends... Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top