Source: This Girl's Art Blog

Source: This Girl's Art Blog

I Love discovering even more Kindred Spirits here in the delightful Land Of Blog... and when I stumbled upon this gifted Artist's Blog, Cathie of THIS GIRL'S ART... her creative Art & Boheme' Spirit and Style of Decorating her Home... well, the images will speak for themselves won't they!!!

Source: This Girl's Art Blog

An authentic Vintage Fortune Telling Machine in the Parlour... I'm still swooning... *Winks*

Source: This Girl's Art Blog

Seriously, how freakin' Cool is THAT?!?!?!?!?

Source: This Girl's Art Blog

And obviously her penchant for the Bohemian decorating, lush plantings, Persian Rugs & Stained Glass mirror my own...  I'm loving everything about it...

Source: This Girl's Art Blog

Source: This Girl's Art Blog

Victorian details... surrounded by lush Gardens... *still having a swoonfest of epic proportions*

Source: This Girl's Art Blog

And some of her style of Art reminds me of the fab Biomythic Masks Gallery I once did a Post on when it toured our local Desert Botanical Gardens... I'm totally inspired!!!

So head on over to see more of this delightful Blogger's World...  I spent an entire Morning over there perusing her Blog Archives... you will undoubtedly be captivated too...

Dawn... The Bohemian

 
Top