It may be silly... but I get attached to things that I like or which turn out well.
My Photo Mosaics are no exception... and especially those I choose for my Banners.
I have Loved how each turned out and so it is always a bit difficult for me to swap them out or even decide on which new one to use!?!
I don't always do "change" well you see... and at times I can be indecisive, even with trifles...


But it's time for a Change... and once I do it, I always embrace it... it's just the DOING of something different and releasing what is comfortable, familiar and I have an attachment to.
Do you sometimes struggle with that too my Friends?


Change is good, I know that in my head... but in my Heart I wrestle with my attachments to things, places, routines, people, images... the list can get pretty long as to what I can get attached to in some kind of way. *LOL*


And when it's time for a change... or to 'let go'... well, it doesn't come as easily to me as I'd like for it to... need for it to... want it to.  Luckily I enjoy creating new things and trying new things... experimenting and enlarging my Horizons & experiences... I just need to not get so attached to the outcome...
But I'm working on that...



Please join us for the MOSAIC MONDAY Blog Party Hosted by Mary of LITTLE RED HOUSE!

Dawn... The Bohemian

“One who does all work as an offering to the Lord, abandoning attachment to the results, is as untouched by sin [or Karmic reaction] as a lotus leaf is untouched by water.”  - Bhagavad Gita

 
Top