Yes, it's true, I've become a certifiable LunaPic! *Winks*
I'm enjoying maniputing my Photos via this free site and any other free Photo Editing sites I can discover to enchance my Photography and play with it.
Sometimes the results are amateur looking... but every once in awhile I have a Wow Moment where something turns out perfectly... and experimenting is part of the fun because there's nothing to commit to and you're only limited by your imagination.  And mine is a fertile one.

Before I invest in a product of any kind I always like the opportunity to see if it's something I can or would use... so its nice that free sites abound for Photo Editing so that I can discover and decide whether investing in one that I'd have to pay for would be worthwhile?  Because there's nothing worse than investing a substantial amount in anything you can't or won't use!  I'm a very basic person with an obstacle of being Tech Challenged, so 'user friendly' is crucial for me and I don't want anything too complicated or labor intensive to use... or it would simply sit gathering dust or idle in cyberspace! *LOL*

So, if any of you Peeps out there in the Land Of Blog know of some other fun sites to Photo Shop our pictures... shout it out!  Right now I'm in search of Bohemian Styled Frames to enchance the borders of my Photos... I've seen some lovely ones in the Land Of Blog and it gives a lovely touch to the images.  So... if you've not yet stepped out and begun playing with Photo Editing... take the plunge... if I can do it, anyone can!!! *Smiles* And if you don't mind being a certifiable LunaPic too... visit their site on the link I've provided and go for it!



And please join us over at Doni's Blog Party at FAITH, GRACE & CRAFTS for PEARLS & LACE THURSDAY!

Dawn... The Bohemian 
 
Top