August 16th was not only my Birthday... but also the Grand Re-Opening after the long hot Summer of one of my favorite Shops, Rust & Roses in Phoenix... so how PERFECT to have a Birthday Shopping Spree and to invite you along as the doors opened...


Organic Gypsy Styling abounded... and Photos simply cannot do it justice so you really must visit in person to have your breath taken away... Shelly, Minnie and all the Shop Gals made Magical Bohemian Bliss to behold in every room of the Shop!!!


And the Lighting was so creative and fun... with Organic Fabric Lampshades...


And Ballarina Petticoat Style Lamp Shades...


Like lovely little Lamp Skirts...


And a Jewel Tone Bohemian Organic one that was just My Style...

I had not intended to purchase a Lamp Shade this day, but OMG, the OOAK Lampshade Creations the Gals had made were so fabulous I couldn't resist... and though spoiled for choice, yep, I came away with the Jewel Tone Boheme' one with the big Old Beautiful Bohemian Brooch accent!


The Gals had traveled far and wide to bring unique items Home and fill the Shop with them... LOVING these embellished Sap Buckets!!!


And though the Gals make Fabulous Vignettes seem effortless... I know how much work was put into Re-Styling the entire Shop with this fresh new look...


They had also been busy sewing the Summer away... and the new Bags were as adorable as the new Lamp Shades!!!  As were the Buntings... hadda have one of those too!!! *Winks*  Though I felt badly having to get Sweet Minnie up on a ladder to fetch the one that was calling to me...


What I Love is how the Gals incorporate our Arizona Western influence into the Organic Gypsy Styling...


There were plenty of cool Old West touches...


And the European Vintage Cabinets with Tin inserts *HUGE Swoon*... honestly, if I had any more room to put large pieces I'd be wanting a pair of these that were on display...


The details & Colors were to die for... 


Beautiful Old Cabinets + Chippy Vintage Victorian Ceiling Tin Inserts = PERFECTION!!!


And each Cabinet had amazing Carved Wood Moldings... this one had the Celtic Old Man carved accents... sorry... my close-up of the carvings just washed out, but trust me, they were exquisite!!!


And I must say that though every vignette made my Heart flutter...


I got totally stuck in Minnie's Bedroom vignette Room!!!  Which is where I scored my Shade...



And Bunting...


 And a sweet Antique Silver & Wooden French Holy Water Font


I adored all the Beautiful Vintage Spiritual items...


And way cool oversized Metal Letters...


And who can resist a Cast Iron Clawfoot Tub filled with Grainsack Pillows?!?


And check THIS out... a fabulous Cast Iron Mantle... *Major Swoon*


And the Vintage Bottle Rack... *Still Swooning*


And MY Shade, as I discovered it... *Winks*  Right after snapping the pix I grabbed this up lest one of the bevy of Shoppers swarming in took a shine to it too... *LOL*


I was furiously snapping photos & zooming room to room to stay ahead of the masses so that the vignettes would be pristine... for the brief moment that they were after the doors opened! *Whew*


And I LOVED this Open Wardrobe created from Old Doors & Victorian Ceiling Tin Molding... so The Man can *hopefully* be inspired to create something similar for moi??!?!?! *Winks*  Hey, a Gal can never have too much Storage... or Old Doors & Ceiling Tin... right??? *LOL* 


And then there was THE BLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My Dear Friend Angela Colletti-Cummings creates these amazing pieces...


Each OOAK Creation was fabulously Boheme'...


And this one became MINE... *Thanks to The Man & G-Kids*  It's part of Angela's 'Secret Garden' Collection...


Choosing a favorite was difficult though...


And I had Dear Angela Modeling some for me... she's such a good Sport... and look at that fab Doily Top she created!!!


She and I are like Twins separated at Birth as far as our Fashion preferences & sensibilities... Birds of a Feather we are... and part of the fun of the Shopping Experience on Melrose is getting to Fellowship with all my Friends there... encouraging and inspiring each other... you couldn't find a better group of Talented and Special Women than these Gals... LOVE 'EM!!!


And for you Gals that adore the Exotic Animal Prints...  you'll be in Heaven here...


And Burlap Buffs... you too...


Chandie Lovers... yep, you're also covered...


And look what was parked in the Garden Area... The R&R Mini Manse!!!


Wanna peek inside some more???  Okay... come along then... 


I SO WANT ONE OF THESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


What Bohemian Gal with Gypsy wanderlust doesn't dream of owning a Mobile Studio???


Sure, I can feather my permanent Nest with Found Treasures Galore... and be somewhat content...


But the Thrill of the Open Road... and being out in the Great Outdoors...


Seeking out Found Treasures and hitting all the Shows across the Country...


Traveling in Boheme' Style...


And Exotic Comforts...


Makes you want to jump on board and hit the Road...


So, it's still my unfulfilled Dream...


To find my very own Vardo or Airstream Dream and trick it out in Gypsy Style Splendor...


With fabulous Tapestries, Rugs & Fabrics abounding on floors, walls & well, EVERYWHERE... 


And search out Mini Chandies to hang in it...


But I digress... back to the Shop's Grand Re-Opening *Winks*... 


These Tablecloths were a BIG hit... by mid-day they were almost all gone already...


And there was no shortage of fabulous Pillows of every Style, Shape and Size...


And wonderful Vintage Spiritual accents...


Yes... it was a HUGE success...
And if you didn't make it to the Grand Re-Opening there's still plenty of fabulous Treasures awaiting you... and the Gals will keep re-stocking the Shop with amazing Creations and Finds they've picked from all over the World... see you there...




And I'm linking up with FADED CHARM Blog Party for WHITE WEDNESDAY since there was so much fabulous Whiteness in this Organic Gypsy Styling!



And Debra over at CAPERS OF THE VINTAGE VIXENS Blog had the most ADORABLE Photo of a Kitty... I just had to share it... just look at those natural Gray Spats markings... and what a Poser!!! 

Dawn... The Bohemian

 
Top