Today is my Birthday...


I assumed I already knew EVERYTHING I was getting...


But I was wrong!!!


My BFF Tina surprised me with "The Unexpected Gift"!!!  A PERFECT Gift in fact!!!


Just before she left for a Trip to Texas she left an envelope at the door and called me to say that it was there... with something special inside... and I couldn't open it until today *yeah, right... are you kidding me... the suspense wouldda killed me... LOL*...


And when I opened it *squeal of delight* I was so very surprised... you see... our good Artist Friend Tricia Samsal of VINTAGE BLISS made this fab Creation...


And I had lusted over it... and Photographed it for a Blog Post...


Thinking it absolutely perfect the first time I had laid eyes on it at a Trunk & Vintage Car Show several months ago... way back in early March in fact... these are the original Photos I took at the Show... 


It has the Lovely Virgin Of Guadalupe gracing one side under faceted Crystal, resplendant with some Bling...


And the perfect words "GYPSY WOMAN" gracing the other side under faceted Crystal... and with lovely mismatched glass Beads gracing each side of the Pendant.  So that it is reversable and can be worn as two different Necklaces, which is very versatile...


But Tina had snapped it up before I could that day... I had ASSUMED for herself... never knowing her intention to surprise me with it as my Birthday Gift!!!  Her little Secret all these months! *Smiles*  Yeah, this is a Gal that can keep a Secret & never divulge a Confidence!!!


And I'd been happy for her at the time she scooped up this Beautiful Piece... well, as happy as you can be when someone you care about beats you to a coveted piece anyway... *LOL &  Wink*  After all, you can't have it ALL... and I know Tina Loves Tricia's Beautiful Creations as much as I do and has begun to amass an impressive Collection of them.


But knowing that she had paid attention to which piece I'd been especially attracted to of all the pieces on display that day... and planned such a Special Surprise Gift for me so many months in advance...



Well, it REALLY touched my Heart and choked me up... 


 She's a very Special Friend and we have many, many years of History and cherished Memories together... as our Children were growing up together and now as our Grandchildren are growing up together... and this one is now added to the Multitude of them...


Thank You my Friend... The Unexpected Heartfelt Gift really brightened my Special Day!  Now be sure to have a safe Trip back to Arizona... so we can all hit the next set of Shows & Grand Openings coming up this Month... *Smiles*  And yes, Joy IS as close as my fingertips!!!

Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top