For those of you who enjoy Bohemian Style FRILLY FROCKS in Phoenix has just gotten in a new shipment of IZABELLA ROSE hand-made Bags by talented local Artist Kathleen Krilow!  This one was my fav and it was a backpack... Sweet!


My Friend Angela, a talented Artist herself, was showing off the new Shipment when I came to the Shop for a visit this week.  It's always so much fun to see beautiful new creations that have just arrived at the Shop and share the images with my Friends here in the Land Of Blog so that you get a preview of all the delightful Eye Candy.

I know how much work goes into making hand-made Bags since I enjoy making them too... and this prolific talented local Artist does an amazing job of creating loads of beautiful OOAK pieces of wearable Art for those who enjoy a Boheme' Style of using lovely Vintage Fabrics and Bohemian Bling together!


Just look at that huge Buckle Style Brooch adorning this lovely Bag!



Angela Modeled several of the Bags for me so you could get an idea of the scale and how lovely they would look on YOUR shoulder! *Winks*  This was one of the largest Bags available.


Each one is swoon worthy... with loads of lucious details...



And come in a variety of shapes, sizes and colors, so you'd be sure to find the perfect one!



So if you're in the Metro Phoenix area head on over to FRILLY FROCKS, and be sure to introduce yourselves to my Friends Angela and Leslie. 

 Along with these Beautiful Bohemian Bags there are many other amazing Artist's and Designer's pieces available in the Shop, including their own fabulous brand of Styles RARE EARTH DESIGNS... and now they're also carrying
 Ewa i Walla, which are gorgeous Fashion Designs from Sweden that I just LOVE the Romantic Organic look of! 

The World can NEVER have enough Beauty and Style... both are truly Timeless...


And I'm linking up today with Debra over at COMMON GROUND for the VINTAGE INSPIRATION FRIDAY Blog Party and Romantic French Style Giveaway!  What is inspiring you right now my Friends?  I'm getting into the Fall Vibe, as a distraction from the 115 degree heat we're still having, and every Beautiful Creation I behold in Fall Colors is inspiring me!  The large IZABELLA ROSE Bohemian Bag above in rich Wine & Browns were the perfect Color inspiration for Fall to me! 


Source: KNICK OF TIME Blog


And there is another delightful Giveaway over at Angie's KNICK OF TIME Blog, a Harvest Banner of your choosing, similar to the one pictured above!  Now if only I could find a lovely old Wagon and a sea of Black Eyed Susans planted by the Flower Fairy I could make such a gorgeous vignette as this! *winks*

Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top