I'm really a Disney fan and love to make my own Disney water decals :) One of my favorite characters is Piglet, so last week I decided to make some Piglet nails again. (I also have some older Piglet creations on my blog).

Base Catherine Arley 804 a nice light pink holo with some lilac shimmer. Self made water decals of Piglet. Stamped with Konad PSN cool red and imageplate M37. On my ring finger 2 pink flower rhinestones.

I took a lot of photos because decals and holo polishes are always hard to capture.

Without flash under artificial light.

Without flash in daylight.

With flash.

As you probably know by now I like to match my toes when it's summer, so I did that again ;)

This time I chose a subtle creation, I used the same flowers as on my hands only on the tip of my toes.

Here a photo of only the selfmade water decals.

Isn't Piglet cute?

Ofcourse I also have some swatches for you of this nice base color.

With flash under artificial light.

Without flash under artificial light.

With flash and some different settings.

With flash a bit blurry but you can really see the colors correctly here :)

xoxox
 
Top