Source: Carmel Store Artemis - Gypsy Boots

Source: Artemis Boots by Erkan Demir

Source: Ron Dakotah

Source: Ron Dakotah

Source: Junk Gypsy Style - Old Gringo Checruda Boots

Boots I photographed in a Cave Creek Shop 

A Boot I photographed in my Friend Pauline's Booth at "Rust And Roses" in Phoenix... loaded up with fab Bohemian Silver... perfect for wearing to SILVER SUNDAY don't you think???!!! *Wink*


Boots I photographed in "Frilly Frocks" in Phoenix

I've been on the Hunt... for something very specific... Funky Cowboy Boots, Gypsy Style with a decidedly Ultra Vintage Vibe.

I saw a Gal wearing THE PERFECT BOOTS recently... and neglected to stop her and ask where she got them from or who designs them!!! *Le Sigh*  They had Peace Signs & other 60's embellishments in the Leather... I've been searching in vain for the exact Boots ever since... and I've come close... spying some alternatives that are almost as perfect... ALMOST!

I hate when that happens... when you see something absolutely perfect and don't act upon finding out the facts for your Wish List!  All I do know is that they appeared custom and thus must be expensive... so I can take comfort in knowing I probably couldn't afford them for awhile anyway, well, without selling one of the G-Kids that is *Smiles*... which buys me the time to seek them out eventually, right? *Winks*  But until then I shall enjoy the visual delights of all the other Funky Cowboy Boot Styles out there... and know that I'll 'score' mine some day...



Please join us for the SILVER SUNDAY Blog Party Hosted by GYPSY FISH... My entry is the Bohemian Silver on the Black Cowboy Boots, after all, anything shiny catches the Bohemian eye and if you can't see me from the Road then I'm not wearing enough! *Winks* ... Show us your Silver!!!

Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top