It was another successful night of fun, fashion, and creativity for Matthew Richmond last Thursday night during his Paper Dolls event at Valentine Vodka in Ferndale. The dresses were spectacular as were the models in them. Makeup was done by Cheryl at Rouge, my favorite look was the red stripe across the eyes.  You might recognize the Metropolitan D'etroit dress from our 1950's styled shoot.  The ball gown is made from grocery bags. He made a special dress for the event using Valentine Vodka menus. Other materials used were VCR tape, newspapers, and magazines. The V magazine dress is covered in images of super skinny models torn from it's pages, the belt being a measuring tape.





 Me and Alvita Frankie.
 Me, my brother John, and my friend Penny.

 The dress and photos from the shoot that my daughter modeled in.

 Jenna and Janna: Matt's personal photographers. At least our dresses were different colors. Ha!
 The video from Ambush Runway was playing on the wall. You can view it here.



 Hey that's me!
 LOVED her makeup!






 Photos from past shoots.


Connect with me!
 
Top