My Friends Leslie & Angela over at FRILLY FROCKS have some Beautiful new Bohemian Style Bags by Izabella Rose available at the Shop.



Bohemian Bags are fun because they can be so eclectic in materials & Style...


Vintage Fabrics & Bohemian Jewels can adorn them and be given new Life... filling the World with Repurposed Beauty... we can never have too much of that IMO...


And these Izabella Rose Bags are absolutely Lovely and so colorful...



And the Gals have many accessories to compliment these lovely Bags...



And in mid-August the Shop will extend it's Summer Hours for your Shopping Pleasure...


So be sure to stop by & preview all the new Treasures & fun Fashions to add to your Wardrobe...


But hurry... they're going fast...


As all the Boheme' Babes in the Valley snap theirs up...



And can you blame them!?!?!??!?!  Swoon worthy creations each & every one...


Dear Angela sporting one of her favs...


It's always such a pleasure to visit the Shop and my Dear Friends Angela & Leslie...


And during my last visit Angela surprised me with this Beautiful Creation she made for me!!! *Insert Squeal of Delight!*
Yep, those are Vintage Persian Rug pieces beneath the faceted Chandie Style Crystals!!!


And the reverse side has Alice In Wonderland Graphics beneath each Crystal... because after all, anyone that knows me well knows that I fell down the Rabbit Hole many years ago and joined Alice... *Winks* 


And as Seredipity would have it... after receiving said gorgeous Gift Creation from my Dear Friend Angela I went to Lunch at Pei Wei... and this is what Fortune was in my Cookie!!!  WOW... "A small gift of jewelry given or sent will mean a lot to you this week." ... Spot On... sometimes things just work out perfectly & delightfully don't they?  Thanks again Angela... you certainly DID make my week, you are a Gifted Artist and this Beautiful Heartfelt Creation does mean a lot to me!!! 

Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top