Dear  readers/ followers/ commenters ;)

I'm not feeling very well for many reasons and my mind isn't really into blogging. So I decided to stop with my blog for a while.

As some of you may have read a couple of months ago, my mom has a really rare kind of cancer, we keep receiving negative news after negative news :( I thought blogging and commenting (is that a word?) on your blogs was a nice distraction but I'm not thinking, reading, writing clearly which may lead to mistakes so it's better for me to take a break.

I'm also going on holiday next month, with my mom being so sick I find it really difficult to go but she insisted that we go and we have to enjoy it for her, and then when we come back she can watch the photos. And she wants to receive text messages of the things we do there so she can imagine she is there too. She and my dad are (just like my boyfriend and I) big Greek Island lovers ♥

(some of you may remember these Greek nails from last year)

I want to thank of all you who read (and comment on) my blog. I'm not going to forget you (and your lovely blogs) I'll will be back but I don't know when. I still do my nails 1 or 2 times a week, so when I decide to start blogging again I have enough to show you ;)

Bye bye for now ♥

xoxox
 
Top