I had a goal this year: do an editorial fashion spread for a publication. I hit that goal and did one better--landed the front page! Could I be any more excited? Pretty much no. I did a major happy dance when I found out! And there are more photos inside as well. It was such an incredible shoot and all that were involved were enthusiastic and so creative! I loved every minute of it. Matthew Richmond's dress made out of a past issue of Metropolitan D'etroit was exquisite and his art direction for the shoot was incredible. Jenna Belevender also was shooting and her photos are included in the spread as well.  You can pick up a copy around town (I saw a stack at Como's in Ferndale last week and I believe they are at Metro Airport) or you can view it online here: http://www.themetropolitandetroit.com/pdfs/Aug2011.pdf

Connect with me:
Facebook
Twitter
Flickr
Tumblr
Portfolio
Etsy
Email
 
Top