Sweet Meilan had certainly worked her decorating Magic on COTTAGE GARDEN 2 Shop...


Clustering Paper Lanterns in a variety of sizes...


And lovely Curly Paper Garlands... and fabulous Paper Roses & Paper Mini Lanterns... in a Creamy French meets Asia vibe that I just adored!!! 


And just in... the most exquisite collection of Pearl Necklace Creations by Artist Connie...


And Fresh Feminine Fashions to compliment the one of a kind Jewelry Creations...


I'm a sucker for Fresh Water Pearls... and Vintage Jewelry melded into fresh new Creations...


Is anything more luxurious I wonder???


I think not... at least in my humble opinion...


And Connie's fabulous Creations were ALL swoon worthy!!! 


I had already decided I simply must have one before they were all snapped up...


An agonizing decision to be sure...


But since there was so much to delight the eyes & senses I browsed a bit whilst reflecting upon THE ONE...


To be in a Shop surrounded by such fantastic selections of goodies and Fantasy Displays is intoxicating...


And I know I can always get my Artist Laura Van 'fix' whilst there as well... *Winks*  I've had my eye on this charming trinket box... among other things... *LOL*


And if I were in the prime of my Youth I'd most certainly be wearing these fantastic Ballerina inspired Skirts!  Shop Owner, Carol, and I contemplated how the more Mature Woman could pull off said Fashion... we decided a layered look with this topping a long Gypsy Skirt would do just fine...
After all, I never let age determine my desires in Fashion *Winks*... if I Love it, I'll simply "Make It Work" as Darling Tim Gunn says... *Smiles*  So now the only barrier would be them coming in Big Grllll sizes... *LOL*


Carol just stocked the Shop with fab PEACOCK PARK Creations... and if you're familiar with Gina Galvin's Style then you'll be giddy with excitement about that!!!

And the lovely Tokyo Milk Fragrances too!!!


And fun Fashions galore...


It's really a Wonderland of Beautiful Things...


The Jewelry is always a favorite of mine, Carol finds the most amazing pieces & Artists...


This fabulous Chandie caught my eye...


Amazing details gracing it...


And just look at this sweet Vintage Medicine Cabinet aged to perfection...


I love it ALL... I want it ALL... *Winks*


But I did come Home with a special piece...


One of Connie's amazing Fresh Water Pearl & Vintage Jewelry Creations...


It wasn't easy picking A favorite... but this one just was so very ME...


And just look at the cute Tank & Vest duo I 'scored' at a local Thrift Shop to go with it...


Ah yes, it was a Good Day... a Very Good Day indeed...

And don't forget the most generous Give-Away of a Fab Gypsy Prairie Style Bag that Jill of GYPSY BROCANTE created... Mid-Summer Give-Aways just don't get much better than this my Friends!


And I'm joining FADED CHARM for WHITE WEDNESDAY Blog Party... so come see all the Lovely Whites!

Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top