Yes, it's the final days of Midsummer Night's Dream at this Month's Occassional Sale at SWEET SALVAGE...


And though I couldn't be there for all four fabulous days of Found Treasure Hunting... I wish I could have... 


Because the Gals have a Magical way of transforming the vignettes daily, so there's new eye candy and inspiration every single day!!!


And everything looks fresh and different, giving you new perspectives on Decorating and Styling your own Feathered Nest with such fabulous Treasures as you will find here...


New ideas on how things can look in different settings... because the same thing can look entirely different as it's Styled in various ways.


And these Gals are Masterful at it!!!


So it was a delight to go on the days that I could and see what transformations had been made in such a brief time?!


And see things I might possibly have missed the first visit...


And of coarse new items were coming in daily as so many others went to their new Homes...


I'm still adoring this Vendor's wares which are so colorful and different...


With a fun Betsey Johnson flair to the Styling that I adore!


How could you not feel festive surrounded by such vivid colors and prints?


And it provides inspiration that almost anything can be given new Life and character with a mere paintjob & interesting accessories!


I'm thinking of doing an Outside Room in this Style after beholding these spaces. 


How much fun would it be to completely re-do a room in such a bold Style as this!?!


I'd feel like a creative kid with a new Crayon Box full of Colors... *Smiles*


And remember how fun THAT was my Friends?!?


And how about some Bohemian Bling affixed to Flower Frogs?  Loving it...


And Yours Truly got to step inside the VINTAGE BLISS Lounge and feel absolutely Gorgeous... *Winks*


I can't tell you how many peeps came up and tried to convince Tricia to sell this 1961 Treasure she and her Dad have so lovingly restored and tricked out!


And can you blame them?  It is ADORABLE!!!


And so are the amazing creations Tricia does have for Sale...


For some reason this day I was really drawn to the Organic Picnic-like vignettes...


And settings with Greenery...


And lavish yummy looking Party-like spreads... *Winks*


And as the cute Sign says, Beaucoup de Stylos!


Silver and Sepia tones, which always look fab together...


I was in quite the Back To Nature mode so I was loving this vibe...


And lovely settings always transport you to Magical places on the canvas of your imagination...


And even unfinished elements give you inspiration of what they CAN become with a creative touch...


And putting together just the right things...


To create your own Fantasy Settings...


Which is why we enjoy such Events, don't we?


As you head out on the Thrill Of The Hunt...


Peeking through every conceivable nook, cranny and corner for just the right Treasures...


And measuring to see which bigger items might just fit... *Winks, you KNOW you HAVE! Smiles*


Discovering those coveted items you have a particular lust for... for me Vintage French Garden Furniture and Old Stained Glass Architectural Salvage are a Win-Win Discovery...


Yes, SWEET SALVAGE Midsummer Night's Dream had it ALL...


And then some...


It was a most successful and enjoyable four day Event and I'll be looking forward to each Month's Event eagerly!


With anticipation...


And I do Hope you'll enjoy joining me?  Tomorrow's Post will take you on even more of the Final Days visuals... because there was just SO much to see... and enjoy... and share...
So I'll see you tomorrow my Friends...

Dawn... The Bohemian


 
Top