A package arrived today from France... I was quivering with excitement... I knew it was my Gipsy Bracelet from the Artist Ce'cile Balladino of ECLECTIC GIPSYLAND and I'm LOVING it!!!  Saints Medals galore, in a variety of vibrant sparkly enamel colors, so it has the best of what I Love... Spiritual Art, lots of color, sparkles, and Bohemian Gypsy excess... so very ME!!!  And to round out a very Gypsy inspired day The Man discovered a promising lead for my Traveling Studio... back in the Desert... on some acreage... is a little neglected Caravan Trailer... sitting forlornly amid a field of junk!  We wonder... could the Owner be convinced to negotiate a deal???  Hummmmmm... we'll have to wait and see...  could it possibly be the Bohemian Treasures Traveling Studio?  Or will we discover something else... oh the possibilities and the Thrill Of The Hunt... dontcha Love it!?!?!?!?! 

And in visiting ECLECTIC GIPSYLAND Blog I was introduced to another fabulously talented Bohemian Artist Severine Chauvet  ...  and totally blown away by her work and use of color and Style...




The above Mosaic images cribbed from ECLECTIC GIPSYLAND Blog

The work of this Artist is colorful and magnificent, visit her Face Book page to see more... and may your World be filled with Color and all of the Joy of Life... Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top