Source: Interior Alchemy

Source: Carol Hicks-Bolton
Source: Magnolia Pearl
Source: Magnolia Pearl
Source: Gypsy Moon
Source: Sorry I don't remember?!? But it's my favorite pattern of French Enamelware... Garland Of Roses
Source Of All beautiful Mendhi Images: Bing Images





Source of Bora Bora Image: Bing Images

Source: Jeanne Bayol
Source: Atelier des Ours
Source: Romany Soup
Source: Jeanne Bayol
Source: Romany Soup

Source: Marrika Nakk
Source: Marrika Nakk
Source: Marrika Nakk

Source: Marrika Nakk

Source: Marrika Nakk

Source: Marrika Nakk

Source: Marrika Nakk


Source: Marrika Nakk



I don't know about you but there are usually items that I adore that are not within the budget and I know that I cannot get now, or perhaps ever acquire, but it doesn't stop me Dreaming about having them if I could spare no expense.  *Winks*  And so I play a little Game of pretending what I would have if I could spare no expense?  I'll take you on a trip on the canvas of my imagination as I indulge myself in such things as:

Magnificent Chandies and Sconces of all sorts ...  Amazing Bottle creations with huge Crystal Stoppers...  Large porcelain Antique Farmhouse sinks... Luxurious Bedding for every day of the week... Cath Kidston creations (any of it)... Vintage blown glass decorations for every special Holiday filling every room of the house...  Piles of Vintage Millinery Flowers scattered everywhere... Custom Upholstering all of my Furniture with the collections of Vintage Fabrics and Trims I've accumulated over the years... More Bronze Statuaries, especially Art Nouveau Style and Spiritual inspired pieces... Those Gypsy Moon Cuffs that are now discontinued *le sigh*... The entire Garland Of Roses design of Vintage French Kitchen Enamelware... Having a personal Mendhi Artist decorate my body regularly with this beautiful Art Form... Annual trips to Bora Bora... One or more Vintage Gypsy Vardos restored and decorated by the amazing Jeanne Bayol and situated on our Acreage... An entire Wardrobe created in my size by my two current favorite Designers Marrika Nakk and Atelier des Ours... Amazing Water Features scattered about our Gardens with lush plantings around them... Even more fabulous Old Doors with the most exquisite Antique Hardware imaginable.

Well... that's my short list *winks* if I could spare no expense. *LOL*  What would be yours my Friends?  Come, lets Dream and imagine together shall we... and never forget that when you Dream, Dream Big... Because you never know when a Dream will come true... Dawn... The Bohemian

*Images I photographed were taken at MELROSE VINTAGE in Phoenix, Arizona*
 
Top