I'm so glad you're back to join us as we pop over from COTTAGE GARDEN 2 Shop where you can cater to the Diva Princess in yourselves to COTTAGE GARDEN 1 Shop and we can visit Sandra... and where you can feather your Nest in Springtime Splendor now that you're tricked out in divine French Country Flair and Bohemian Bling from Shop #2! *Winks*  I SO want that little wicker Shopping Cart, I've been eyeballing it for several visits!!!  I must confess that as well as enjoying all the fabulous finds Carol and the Shop Girls fill both Shops to the rafters with, I also enjoy both Historic Cottages and the quaint architecture and atmosphere from yesteryear... its a perfect backdrop of authentic original chippy shabbiness and the color palettes I adore from those bygone eras for all of the lovelies lovingly displayed in both Shops.  Just look at the Porch scene as you stroll up to the front door... like visiting an old Friend... so welcoming and uniquely charming... you can't get that vibe at the Mall my Friends, faux Vintage atmosphere just doesn't feel the same to me as the real deal.  And that is why I love the Historic District Shops in Glendale and Phoenix, not only preserving the History and atmosphere of an old Downtown Main Street setting... but bringing it back to Life again to enjoy in the present and allow our youngsters a glimpse into how it used to be... and my Children and Grandchildren LOVE it... and so do I, it's where I prefer to Shop and support the local small Businesses and I Hope you will too, in whatever part of the Country you might live...

I had worked up quite an appetite so over to LITTLE SAIGON for my fav lunch item, Rice Flour Crepes... and Jasmine Tea... yum-yum!!!  This is a friendly Family owned business in a quaint Vintage Cottage and Vietnamese Cuisine at it's best, I've been coming for years so I'd highly recommend it. As you can see I was enamored with the beautiful flowering Vine enveloping the entry trellis of the Courtyard... I must remember to ask John and Julie what it is, I want one of those!!! Next I'll take you along to a couple of Antique Shops, so stay tuned... Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top