I was so glad that before I exhausted my camera batteries I was able to capture these last few images, most of which were taken at ZINNIA'S AT MELROSE, PARIS ENVY and COTTAGE GARDEN II. ...  It was all about Paris and French Flair so us Francophiles could have a little fantasy of enjoying a touch of French vibe in the middle of the Arizona Desert.  Since I couldn't be two places at once *darn* I missed the French Market and Sidewalk Cafe' part of one Event while enjoying the Street Fair and Hot Rods at M7's Event. *le sigh*  I sure wish they'd stagger these Events instead of competing on the same day and at the same time... it would ensure an even more stimulated economy... trust me, most of us would attend both if we didn't have to decide instead of which to head for and forego one for another?!?  Like I said before, we did attempt to do both, but it was just too much... and I wonder how many folks felt as we did... that it would have been ideal to have one Event on Saturday and the other on Sunday... or on different Weekends entirely?  It was a blast though and I only Hope the next Event enjoys as spectacular a day of Springtime weather as these did... it was absolutely gloriously sunny and warm... just perfect.  We may not be Paris, but Arizona in the Springtime ain't half bad either... Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top