I woke up to a most glorious day outside... a perfect day for taking long walks in the Sunshine and reveling in a Springlike atmosphere.  And since I was in Olde Downtown Glendale I decided to visit the COTTAGE GARDENS Shops and see what Carol, Meilan and Sandra were up to.  The Girls are always a Joy to visit with and I knew Carol was recently back from a buying trip to Las Vegas and had many new fabulous fashions for Spring... Note to Self: Lose that weight so I can find these styles in my size!!! *le sigh*  Take a peek and you'll see what I mean... delightfully feminine French Country looks in a divine crinkly fabric and color palette... and the best part, they need no ironing and come in a little bag where they can be twisted up and easily carried... then viola, ready to wear!!!  How cool is that!!!!!!  They would layer so fabulously with my core wardrobe pieces... and if I can manage to get down to a size Large by Summer I Hope there are some left!?! *me pouting petulantly*  Ah well, nothing like inspiration and a Goal to whip you into shape and keep you accountable, right?! *winks* 

I was surrounded by the fabulous creations of one of my favorite Artists, Laura Van...  the Frames, Boxes and Crosses... if I could I'd buy them ALL!!! *LOL*  But I'll have to be content for now to cherish the pieces I already have and take away photos of the rest to share with you my Friends... are they not divine?!?!!  I must confess the Turquoise Frame and the sweet Pinkish-Peach colored Box with the Bird were calling to me like a Siren's Song though! *Smiles*   There were huge bundles of dried Lavender... oodles of Artist created Bohemian Bling... and the amazing Pure West Bags.  Meilan's creative touch was everywhere, such a creative Spirit and Display Master she is!!  I'll conclude my COTTAGE GARDENS trip with you tomorrow as we move from COTTAGE GARDEN 2 over to COTTAGE GARDEN 1 and you can see what Spring loveliness lies in store there... until then... if you're not yet enjoying a Springtime day, may it always be like a breath of Springtime in your Heart and Spirit... Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top