This is one of the beautiful polishes from Brazil that I got (see previous blog). It's a very bright pastel pink almost pastel neon pink. Unfortunately my camera couldn't capture the true color :(

First let's start with the nail art on it. As you've probably seen I broke a nail last week so my nails are shorter and I can finally use my full nail designs, so ofcourse I used a full nail design ;)

Base Hits Speciallità Sorvete 402 stamped with Konad SN pastel blue and XL plate B. I had major problems taking a normal photo, I couldn't capture the true color and I suck in taking photo's with left hand of my right hand. I always shake, but then I shake even more. Photo without flash in natural daylight.
  
My sad short nail (that grew a little bit) photo without flash under artificial light.

Now here the swatches.

Like I said I suck in taking photo's with left ;) Photo without flash under artificial light.

Here the color is most accurate, it's realy bright. I love it, it also covers really well and is a great polish for stamping too.
 
Top