Time for a Banner Change, though I loved this old one and so will preserve it in today's Post... that's one of the things I have really enjoyed about having my own little slice of cyberspace... changing things as often as I want to and making it look however I like. Just like decorating a Home I can decorate my Page often and be as creative as I want to be with it.  I've loved learning to make Photo Mosaics and using them as Banners with photos taken around our Home and Garden of the Family and the things we own and enjoy daily.  This is an ongoing Journal and Journey of a glimpse into my Life and lifestyle... of some of my passions and items I have lovingly collected over time... the places I like to go... my favorite Shops... favorite Artists... what inspires me... some of my Dreams and Hobbies... making Art and living an Artful inspired existence.  Because surrounding myself with Beauty, creativity, lovely things and especially Beloved people and pets has always been a path to contentment and Joy.  May you also find your path to contentment and Joy my Friends... Be Well... Dawn... The Bohemian 
 
Top