Today I have a lot of photo's for you. Claire's Mood polish flirty/shy is a beautiful dark blue color and I love playing with mood polishes so I took a lot of photo's :) Also with CND effects Sapphire Sparkle on top and some nail art.

Let's start with the swatches of flirty/shy without the CND effect. It dries matte.

This is how it looks most of the time, warm fingers and cold tips.

Warm.

Warm and the tips are slowly turning colder.

Cold.

Cold and  I put the tips under warm water, you get the opposite effect of what it normally looks like :)

Under cold water.

Index and ring finger normal, middle finger and pinkie cold.

Index and ring finger warm, middle finger and pinkie cold.

Now the swatches with CND effects Sapphire Sparkle. Unfortunately I always find it hard to capture the effects on photo. So I couldn't capture the pink shimmer in it :(

With CND Sapphire Sparkle normal.

With CND Sapphire Sparkle warm.

With CND Sapphire Sparkle cold, in real life it looks a lot like Orly Lunar Eclipse, too bad I couldn't capture the pink in it.

With CND Sapphire Sparkle index and ring finger warm, middle finger and pinkie cold.

Close up, you can see the sparkle better (but not the pink flashes)

I really loved the polish with the CND but I did wanted to do some nail art on it. I liked the simplicity.

Stamped with Konad SN pastel blue and imageplate BM05.

A bit of strange settings but here you can see the sparkle better.

I totally love mood polishes, too bad they don't sell them here in Holland.
 
Top