ATELIER DES OURS ... every time I look at the magnificent creations and displays of this French Designer I am blown away!!!  If only they had a Shop in America on the West Coast... okay, more specific, in Arizona! *winks* I'd be in 7th Heaven and most definitely sporting some of these ultra Feminine and yet unfussy nostalgic inspired apparel.  I adore the color palette and the layered fabrics... so charming and comfortable looking, so nostalgic and reminiscent of Country Peasant organically beautiful simplicity.  Their Shop displays and vignettes are as creative and lovely as the clothing line. If you have never seen this Designers work I've linked to their site and I've got Archived Posts on their creations... the entire Collection is to die for!!! I can hardly wait to see what they come out with for the next Collection... but I'm sure it will be magnificent...  Dawn... The Bohemian

*ALL IMAGES CRIBBED FROM ATELIER DES OURS SITE, PLEASE PAY IT A VISIT AND SEE MORE FRENCH DESIGNER EYE CANDY!*
 
Top