Come, let us step inside my Spring Studio... that's right, it's out here, in my Gardens.  Everything is in bloom now, there are vivid bold colored surreal sized Cactus Blossoms everywhere and the scent upon the air is Heavenly!  Think Orange Blossoms mingled with Cactus Blossoms and Sweet Almond Bush... I wish I could bottle this scent, it is simply Divine!  There is plenty of seating, so pull up a chair... and grab a good book, there are several laying around... I'll pour us some Raspberry Lemonade or Prickly Pear Iced Tea and we'll visit while I work. The weather couldn't be more glorious and I can start my work early, right after we get the G-Kids off to School and the Sun is just coming up and everything is coming to Life. The Birds are singing us their beautiful chorus, my resident Mockingbird has the most amazing repertoire you've ever heard of other Bird's calls, he's the Rich Little of the Bird Kingdom and he entertains me daily. *Smiles*  I'm as busy as a Bee creating Bohemian Bags and the Bees are as busy as... well... Bees, deep in the pollen of the numerous blossoms that surround us! *winks*  One reason I like creating entirely by hand is that my hands can go everywhere with me *Smiles* and the few supplies I need can be stuffed into a Carpetbag and transported to any desired destination to create in.  I couldn't think of a more inspirational and serene Studio when you want to create than the great Outdoors surrounded by Nature and all of Creation.  I can look at what the Master has created all around me and feel connected and inspired in ways that I just couldn't anywhere else, so getting in rhythm and flowing with an Artistic vibe is almost effortless and natural.  Yes, the Garden Studio is perhaps one of my favorite places to incubate a creation and bring it to Life.  I can certainly see why the Lord creates daily... there is no greater rush.  I do Hope your stay today has been enjoyable, come back again anytime... you never know what inspiration you might impart during our visits... because creative Spirits are definitely inspirational to each other and an encouragement... and together we can saturate the World with Beauty, one piece at a time... Dawn ... The Bohemian

“When we engage in what we are naturally suited to do, our work takes on the quality of play and it is play that stimulates creativity.” – Linda Naiman


“God is really another artist. He invented the giraffe, the elephant and the cat. He has no real style. He just goes on trying other things.” — Pablo Picasso


“If you hear a voice within you say, ‘You cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” — Vincent van Gogh


There is no use trying,” said Alice. “One can’t believe impossible things.” “I daresay you haven’t had much practice,” said the Queen. “When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.” — Lewis Carroll



“To be creative means to be in love with life. You can be creative only if you love life enough that you want to enhance its beauty, you want to bring a little more music to it, a little more poetry to it, a little more dance to it.” –Osho


“By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The non-existent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.” Nikos Kazantzakis
 
Top