In Germany I bought this polish it's one of the new colors from Catrice. I really love this one, it's a bit lilac with some sort of holo in it.

First I'll show the nail art photos below are the swatches.

Catrice 420 Dirty Berry, I stamped flowers from Konad M20 with SN white, and 3 colored butterflies from Konad M25 with SN pastel pink, pastel blue and white. Photo with flash.

Photo without flash under artificial light.

Photo with flash under artificial light.

Now here the swatch photos you can see the sort of holo effect in it ♥

Photo with flash.

Photo without flash under artificial light.

Photo with flash under artificial light with lighter settings.

Photo with flash under artificial light normal settings.

Close up, so you can see the slightly colored  holo effect.

 It's spring and my butterfly decided to fly away to freedom :( 

I was having a bad day and then this happend, I was combing my hair and my nail was stuck in it. Then I saw this hugeeeee tear in my nail. It was already up to the middle, so I just took it all off :( Now I have this really sad short nail. Don't know how it teared, my nails almost never tear (it's been more then 2 years since I had something similar).

I've cutted them all now but not as short as my middle finger, that hurts. So you probably see some short nail creation from me, I'll hope I can take photo's of my right hand, otherwise it look so sad one really short nail in the middle (fortunately I have also a lot of older creation to show you when I didn't had a blog yet).
 
Top