If you make it out to this Saturday's STREET FAIR at Melrose on 7th Avenue in Phoenix be sure to stop in at a couple of my favorite Shops that will have you looking Divalicious... SIRENS AND SAINTS and FRILLY FROCKS.   There are new shipments of the most fabulous Designers and Artists... I want it ALL!!! *winks*  While you're at SIRENS AND SAINTS be sure to congratulate our Dear Minnie who recently got engaged... we're all so excited and happy for her... what a lucky Man her Sweetie is!!!  And you can see what I zeroed in on at FRILLY FROCKS ... the fabulous Cherub Necklace, made by a local Artist, had me coming in for a closer magnified look as my little Heart went pitter-patter!!!   But the good news is that I no longer have to have Weekend Visitation with my MP Bloomers that I purchased there and had on Layaway *LOL*... yep, they finally got to come Home with Mama today! *winks*  Yeah, I prefer the Vintage MP wear, it's more my aesthetic and it's always great to find the Velvet Bloomers, which are getting harder to come by. Thanks Leslie for holding them for me...  you're such a Sweetheart... and you always look AMAZING GF!!!!!!  So... if you are in the Shops this weekend... we might bump into each other... or perhaps wrestle for some of the coveted pieces *Smiles*... but I must warn ya, I'm scrappy... Dawn... The Bohemian 
 
Top