Last weekend I celebrated Carnival....my outfit was totally wrong ;) I was a "sexy" sort of playboy bunny. And my motto was: Who says playboy bunny's have to be pretty, skinny and blonde....? Why can't it be a plus size brunette ;) haha. No this is bullshit it wasn't my motto, I did say something like that but it was more to give me some self-convidence and courage to go out. I can be really insecure and I'm not this pretty skinny girl, and I often call myself fat but that is just me always negative about who I am and what I look like :P The important thing was I got my outfit from my boyfriend and he liked the way I looked. And during Carnival everbody can be something/someone else ;) And it wasn't even that sexy because I wore a lot of clothes over/ under it, so hardly any skin was showing ;) and the bunny dress was knee length.  But for me it felt wrong but also fun...I know I doesn't make sense right? But most important is that we had a lot of fun :)

Anyway I love matching nails with outfits so I made bunny nails.
Base OPI Alpine Snow with one coat of Orly Gogo for the silver small glitters. French made of Golden Rose Magic Paris color 321. I stamped small bunny feet with Konad SN black and HB38, also some Konad SN psyche pink bunny's from HB38. I had a hard time taking pictures because the bunny's turned purple on the photo, but on this photo it looks real they are the same color as my french.

Me as a bunny ;)

My boyfriend was this Japanese/Chinese guy oh I had so much fun putting make up on his face hahaha.
He looks so sad and serious ;) but we were laughing all the time.

Bunny and Japanese/Chinese guy before going out.

My big butt and bunny tail.

Together dancing in a bar.
So this was my wrong carnival blog *lol*
 
Top