After having been introduced to photo editing I'm thoroughly enjoying playing around with some of my fav archived photos.  Today I had fun "Framing" some of the Family *winks*... be it  some of the Fur Babies, The Man, some of the Kids, some of the G-Kids, some of the Nieces and Nephews, Nanna... what fun! *Smiles*  Experimenting with the various tools allows unlimited Artistic expression with your photos and I'm trying various features out just to see how it all looks and which I'm liking the best.  I'm not a Master at it but I must say they've made it very user friendly even for those of us with limited Tech skills and I'm enjoying the results. These were all created using BIG HUGE LABS and the best part is it's all FREE!!!  So, if you haven't yet tried it, take the plunge, it's a fun way to liven up your fav photos and be as creative as you want to be...  Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top